Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is Silver the next Gold?

We have all seen the ad's on TV about companies buying your gold items for money right? So why do you think they are spending their money to buy your gold? I have a thought on that.  Gold prices right now are going up and soon to be in the $1000.00 per ounce range so it makes sense for a company to buy as much gold as they can.  Melt it down and extract as much top grade gold out of it as possible. When gold reaches peak dollars they will resell it for a huge profit! Is this news to you? So my question is, since gold is going to be outrageously expensive what is next for the jewelry wearing public? My thought is silver what is yours? And just so we are all honest here, I do have a stake in the jewelry market I have a sterling silver charms web site. You  can visit it with this link and shop the beautiful items in there. But I would really like to know your opinion on this subject. Post a comment and let me know where you think the precious metal industry is going

1 comment:

  1. Your choice is clear for the silver market. You can either buy silver ingots and store them away in a safe or buy silver jewelry and enjoy them as they go up in price. The decision is to the individual to which way to invest.

    ReplyDelete